My Avatar

Today I made my avatar using the Mini-Mizer website. I chose to make him look like Batman by DC comics because Batman is AWESOME! I gave him two light sabers because light sabers are AWESOME! I really like comic books and Star Wars is pretty cool. I hope you like my mini Batman!

12 Comments

1. I love the light sabers!!! It shows the light and dark of Batman!

2. Jennifer Marth Grover

Your Batman is GREAT! The light sabers look really good, too

3. Your Batman is amazing and bat-tacuios!!!

4. Great job, Keith! I love your Batman! He is awesome! I love you! Aunt Barb PS: I csn’t Wait to see you!

5. This is so cool! I’m very impressed with your avatar.

P.S. You’re right – Batman is AWESOME!! (Better than Superman, in my opinion. 😉)

6. Hi I really like your blog and I like Star Wars too as well as the light sabers. P.S Batman too.

7. Hi Keith I like your Avatar. I wonder why you chose to do Batman not that there’s eny thing wrong with it. When I look at th Avatar I see Batman mixed with StarWars

8. Hi Keith!!
    I love your Batman avatar and how you added some little details to it with the light sabers. Thank you for telling me what you website you made your avatar on. Come and visit my blog at ferrelor.edublogs.org.

Happy blogging!!

9. cupcakepuncher16m

Cool Batman like dat boi 2 k=like nic india fam dab dab dab whip whip nae nae keel fishkeys

10. I love your blog it is cool and I love Batman

11. I loved your mini batman and I like star wars to.
    I wish that I could watch the batman movie!
    I wonder why I’m not allowed to watch the batman movie.

12. I like Batman too! I wish you could tell me more about Batman. I wonder how you made a avatar.